GEM Business Solutions, Lahore, Pakistan
We are hiring experienced ATnT, DTV, or other Satellite/Cable/Internet Customer Sale Representatives officers. If you’re a hard-working professional, Shelby Group Of Company is a great place to grow your career.
Only for those who have relevant experience and are comfortable working the night shift. Any resume received without relevant experience will not be entertained.
We are not just looking for a regular sales associate we are looking for a closer who put effort and energy to engage customers in closing the sale professionally.
We are looking for experienced, professional & energetic Sales Associates (closers) for our USA-based Telecom ATnT, DTV, or other Satellite/Cable/Internet service provider.
People who have worked as a Telesales Executive for Direct tv, AT&T, Hughes net, or other Cable-TV-Internet, Phone based in the USA are more than welcome to apply.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills are required.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of Negotiation & Selling Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
AT&T, DTV, Hughes net, or other Satellite/Cable/Internet service provider experience is required. What do we require?
• Good English communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated and result-oriented.
• Team player, open to feedback.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in night shift (USA timing)
• Punctuality is mandatory.
Rs. 45,000 – 80,000 (Basic Salary depending upon the skills & experience) + Incentives + Cash Awards.
09:00 PM To 06:00 AM ( Mon – Fri )
We do not charge any Interview fees.
Agent must be experienced in cross-selling of Hughes net, Direct TV, AT&T, min 1 year (Required).
Job Types: Full-time,
Contract Work Remotely: No
American AccentOutbound MarketingB2B Sales Development
Third Shift (Night)
Bahria Town Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan
Nov 15, 2022
Oct 14, 2022
Assistant Manager Business Development (International) Job
ROZEE.PK, Lahore, Pakistan
Conduct market research and identify potential clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database
- Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies
- Develop and implement sales strategies, retention plans and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material and other documents as required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Identify new business opportunities and partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff and clients.
- Should be aware of how to generate and qualify leads through various online platforms and then must have the skill set to convert them into sales.
- Should possess capability to handle and manage prospect clients who generate queries after various marketing campaigns.
- Provide flexible and customizable solution to suit the client’s requirements.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Arranging online business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
MS OfficeHighly Detail OrientedBusiness CoordinationBusiness Development Skills
Recruitment / Employment Firms
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan
Nov 15, 2022
Oct 14, 2022