Adhawx is looking for a Fluent in Neutral or American accent English speaking Customer Support Executive for one of our clients to assist their customers.
- Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions.
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Customer Support Job Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via call, email, or chat.
- Inquire, clarify, and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution.
- Provide additional customer education as needed
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with the management of the company.
- Peak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using protocol procedures
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Must have more than 1-year of experience as a Customer Service & sales Representative.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- An individual must have familiarity with the basics of accounting & finance.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on experience in using excel, ms – word, outlook, and other email clients.
- The candidate must have excellent written and spoken business English.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Must have a positive attitude when dealing with customers.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- The candidate must possess his own conveyance
- The candidate must be fluent in Speaking neutral or American English.
- Candidates must possess O or A-Levels in terms of their education
This a third shift job the timing of this job is 6:00 PM till 3:00 AM (Monday till Friday)
(Attractive salary package with career growth & job security will be provided)
Customer Conversion SkillsCustomer SatisfactionCustomer Support OperationsCustomer Interaction ManagementCustomer Relation Management
Client Services & Customer Support
First Shift (Day)
Gulberg 3, Lahore, Pakistan
Less than 1 Year
Oct 13, 2022
Oct 04, 2022