Confidential, Lahore, Pakistan
One of our client a software development and consulting house, offering the world’s most advanced Environmental, Waste Management, and Recycling software. It has three key pillars in its business, OutSystems, SAP, and AWS (Amazon Webservices) is looking for Enterprise Infrastruture Manager.
Infrastructure is key to company’s success, it provides the foundation for the companies resources to be productive contributing members of the organization. As Enterprise Infrastructure Manager you are passionate about developing, managing, and providing standards, processes, and services to the wider organization to do be able to do their job.
As they have 3 global offices, and multiple remote working sites, you will work with Finance and the country managers to ensure we have standards and processes for network security, internet connectivity, routers, switches, and employee laptops and associated equipment.
With the project and product teams, you will manage and provision the required infrastructure for hosting SAP, and OutSystems by implementing standards and processes as well as provisioning the setup of these systems.
You will work with the Director of Technology to grow company’s infrastructure team to be a world-class team by using your ITSM and ITIL experience to define and deliver on best practices.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage highly cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (AWS, SAP, Outsystems, network, logistics, supply chain, compliance, legal, infrastructure software engineering, end computing)
- Produce standard reports on the status of the infrastructure
- Creates technical roadmaps and strategic plans for internal and external customers as it relates to IT infrastructure and business needs.
- Implements industry ITIL best practice solutions based upon ITSM principles
- Conduct business process re-engineering reviews to innovate on business processes and define ways to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Responsible (and recruitment) for leading a team of skilled IT professionals to provide outsourced IT operations for managed services clients.
- Serves as the infrastructure manager and technical account manager for assigned small and medium-sized business customers
- Creates and maintains metrics and communication plans and reports to customers on status, revisions, and expected final outcomes of services, projects, roadmaps, and budgets.
- Oversees the delivery of outsourced Managed IT Services to assigned customers, including break-fix, problem management, security posture, change management, and risk management.
- Assists with ongoing sales efforts such as proposals, statements of work, estimates, RFPs, RFIs, subcontractors, and vendor coordination.
- Provides project planning, estimates, budgeting, tracking, and management.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work from office in Pakistan
- As required able to work certain days in UK or USA time zone hours
- Proven record of implementing, growing, and managing infrastructure management teams
- Demonstrate where you have used technology for simplification as an enabler across multiple business processes within an organisation
- Ensure the governance of technology patterns/software to ensure that all infrastructure projects comply with company strategy and Roadmap
- Knowledge of ITIL or related management frameworks as they relate to the creation of standards and processes
- Passionate about developing, mentoring, and growing people
- 5+ years managing and/or implementing of a ITSM/ITIL for infrastructure teams
- 4+ years experience as AWS DevOps engineer
- 6+ years as SAP basis lead/manager (Nice to have)
- 1+ start-to-finish SAP S4HANA AWS implementations
- 5-7 years of experience in IT infrastructure management with proven team leadership, project/solution planning, risk management, change control, and incident management
- Previous IT Management and ability to provide strategic leadership to and communicate effectively with executives and IT professionals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in MIS/Computer Science, Business Management or related area, or the equivalent through a combination of education and experience.
- AWS DevOps certification
- ITSM certification
- SAP Basis certification
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record in delivery of high-visibility infrastructure deployments
- AWS DevOps
- SAP S4HANA
- AWS Implementations
- Knowledge Of ITSMITIL
First Shift (Day)
Nov 17, 2022
Oct 17, 2022