Lanop Consultants Pvt Ltd, Lahore, Pakistan
Role and Responsibilities
As an IT assistant for Lanop, A8om, and Pakistan’s First Online Consultants (PFOC), you will be working on-site as an IT Assistant, you should be up to date with the latest digital technologies and news.
You should be a versatile individual as Loop, PFOC and A8om are involved in accounting and business advisory including Marketing, PR, Branding Consulting, and real estate business in addition to an online consultancy platform so we are looking for an IT Assistant who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO, Business Consultant, & IT Manager.
You will be primarily involved in these activities in your role:
- Helping to install, configure and maintain the company’s IT framework
- Setting up hardware and software applications as and when required
- Providing general support for the IT department and for the company’s computer/system users
- Installing and maintaining various peripherals as well as installing relevant updates and patches
- Handling colleagues’ queries regarding networks, systems, and applications, often through a help desk.
- Various ongoing tasks such as checking, and using printers, scanners, etc.
- Keeping Records: As part of their ongoing work, you will be required to keep detailed records of their network’s configurations, peripheral specifications, problems and solutions, and more. These records help the company address issues more quickly in the future.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor (ongoing)
- 6 months of experience in a similar role or Fresher
- Hands-on and Self Starter
- Microsoft Office 365 with emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Knack for problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of Mail client platforms
- Familiarity with networking
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Data-Driven ThinkingRecord KeepingNetworking Knowledge
E-Commerce / E-Business
First Shift (Day)
Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Less than 1 Year
Nov 20, 2022
Oct 20, 2022
Visa Application Officer Job
Student Counseling Services & ICD College, Lahore, Pakistan
Join us as a Visa Application Officer
Join us & help other people build their careers, as you build yours.
Start your career with us where we offer international qualifications, student advisory services for study abroad, and exams.
Challenging opportunities in a collaborative, rewarding, and fun environment.
Male/Females, Young, energetic, and passionate with 0-2+ years of experience. (Postgraduates preferred) are encouraged to apply
You will be handling inquiries, submitting applications of qualified students at designated overseas Universities online, following up on submitted applications, keeping updated on application status to students / SCS offices and recruitment partners
Spoken and written English fluency, Good IT Skills, ability to multitask, convincing attitude, and passion to learn more. Sometimes you have to reply to queries/ do online tasks outside of office hours.
Salary (up to 40K after the first 3 months of probation), transport cover/ fuel, and enrollment incentives can be discussed after probation.
The selected candidate has to sign a contract of 2 years and submit an original academic transcript due to security and compliance requirement
It’s a full-time job having 5 working days
Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm
We require a face-to-face interview; We expect candidates to have knowledge of our company and products when attending an interview
Only Lahore-based candidates can apply
Fluent in EnglishSalesVisa Consultancy
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
Nov 21, 2022
Oct 20, 2022