Hillcrest Solutions (Private) Limited, Islamabad, Pakistan
At last 5 Year experience on RF NPM or MS project, and 3 Year experience on huawei vendor;
1.Strong proficiency with LTE or 5G NR theoretical knowledge, Good communication at network strategy with customer or daily work.
2. Strong proficiency with 2G and 3G theoretical knowledge.
3. Good skills at Huawei RF basic tool, such as Genexcloud/Omstart/FMA/U2020/U-net.
4.Hard-working attitude and accept overtime if project urgency task. Good service awareness as qualified RF service engineer.
5.Be familiar with LTE OSS-KPI degradation de reason analysis and OSS-KPI optimization process. have good capability at KPI optimization solution6.Understanding LTE major enhancement feature and solution, such as VOLTE/ MLB /eSrvcc/CSFB.
6. Have experience at feature or solution deployment and evaluation.
7.Good skills at basic RF office software such as Excel/Power point/word. Good at report summary and showing for RF daily work.
8.Do not contribute if only DT test or analysis and SSV making work experiences.
2GeSrvccVOLTEOSS-KPIU-NetOmstartGenexcloudHuawei RF Basic Tool3G Theoretical Knowledge5GLTESSV MakingCSFBOSS-KPI OptimizationU2020
First Shift (Day)
Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
3 Years – 5 Years (At last 5 Year experience on RF NPM or MS project, and 3 Year experience on Huawei vendor;)
Dec 09, 2022
Nov 08, 2022
Technical Specialist Job
Confidential, Islamabad, Pakistan
A reputable organization, based in Islamabad has set up a Center to develop public and private sector climate change mitigation and adaptation proposals to access international and national climate change funds. The organization is initiating a recruitment process.
Support Technical Team Lead with the following:
a. Concept preparation
- Research and propose new concepts as initiatives vis a vis climate mitigation or adaptation with relevant ministries, departments and other stakeholders
b. Proposal development
- Proposal writing which includes designing key components, overseeing preparation of required (outsourced) feasibility studies as supplementary information to proposals
- Budget preparation
- Fulfilling all requirements related to documentation for submission
- Coordination with assigned ministries/departments/accredited entities on a regular basis for the development and submission of proposals to national and international funding opportunities
- Data analytics, particularly with reference to monitoring, reporting and verification
- Minimum required qualification is master’s degree, however, Bachelors from a reputed/foreign University will also be considered.
- Strong research, data analytical and communication skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience working with the Government and International Development Partners will be preferred.
3. Other Terms & Conditions
- Duration of the contract will be one year, with a three-month probationary period. The contract can be extended for the project period on a yearly basis
- Laptops will not be provided. Staff will be required to use their own with licensed versions of Windows. IT support will be available for troubleshooting.
Communication SkillsResearchAnalytical SkillsTechnical Proposal Writing
Planning & Development
First Shift (Day)
25 – 35 Years
Minimum required qualification is master’s degree, however, Bachelors from a reputed/foreign University will also be considered.
1 Year – 3 Years (Strong research, analytical and communication skills)
Nov 21, 2022
Nov 08, 2022