Horizon Technologies, Karachi, Pakistan
Horizon Technologies is looking for Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts for one of its clients in Canada who will work in their Network Operations and Security Operations Center team.
You will work collaboratively to detect and respond to information security incidents, develop, maintain and follow procedures for security event alerting and participate in security investigations.
- You will perform tasks including monitoring, research, classification, and analysis of security events that occur on the network or endpoint.
- You should have familiarity with the principles of network and endpoint security, current threat and attack trends, and have a working knowledge of security principles such as defense in depth.
- You must be competent to work at a high technical level and be capable of identifying threats, and threat vectors that cause security events.
As SOC Analyst you will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Monitor network and information systems security alerts and notifications of potentially malicious activity
- To be specific the following devices/systems to be monitored IPS/FWAntivirusURL/DNS filtering Wifi ApsSIEM
- Conduct an impact assessment and determine the classification of detected events
- Identify, report, and investigate potential security incidents
- Coordinate escalations to appropriate support teams to ensure timely incident resolution
- Perform technical troubleshooting and security analysis of incidents
- Identify and recommend threat containment and eradication actions
- Maintain intrusion detection system signatures
- Perform tuning of SIEM filters and events correlation to ensure continuous monitoring improvements
- Perform continuous vulnerability management scans (CVMS) of the infrastructure
- Analyze and report on the findings of the CVMS, determining existing security vulnerabilities and identifying false positives
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient SOC standard operating procedures
- Maintain awareness of evolving threats, trends, and technologies; and perform knowledge sharing with other members of the team
- Assist in information security risk assessment activities
- Assist in security investigations, training, and awareness exercises
- Other related tasks as required Security Clearance
- Mandatory: Reliability Status or the eligibility to obtain and maintain it
Your Required Qualifications
- You have 2-5 years of experience in SOC operations or a related technical IT operations field
- Graduation with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security Program or a related discipline
- You have experience in security assessment and incident management
- Technical education, preferably in computational sciences or business information technology
- You have basic experience in IT risk management, Information Security, and IT processes
- Knowledge of information systems hardening i.e. operating systems, network devices, and application security
- Knowledge of incident response methodologies e.g. NIST, SANSSANS GIAC, CISSP, CISA, or other security certification would be an asset
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and write concisely and clearly
- Knowledge of ITIL is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
Your Desired Qualifications
- Skills in performing vulnerability scans and assessments
- Skills in setting up and maintaining firewalls
- Skills in macOS and Linux
- Skills in scripting languages
The Timing of this job will be from 6 pm till 3 am (Monday to Friday)
Threat HuntingSIEMPreform Vulnerability TestsNetwork Security PrinciplesUnix Shell ScriptingShell ScriptingEDR ToolsIDSVulnerability Scanner
Third Shift (Night)
2 Years – 5 Years
Dec 13, 2022
Nov 12, 2022
Senior Sales Executive – International Job
Horizon Technologies, Karachi, Pakistan
One of our partners based in the USA is looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Senior Key Account Manager to drive sales and guide our sales team. The Senior Key Account Manager’s responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Senior Key Account Manager, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as (Zoho, HubSpot Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
Uncapped commission can be earned on top of your basic salary.
This is an exclusive work-from-home opportunity, for those individuals who can work from home on the third shift.
Job Timing: 5:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Key Account ManagementZoho CRM CommandSales AutomationSales Order ProcessingCommitted to Customer SatisfactionManage Client Relationships
Sales & Business Development
Work from Home
Dec 13, 2022
Nov 12, 2022